Hiilikuiturakenteinen, puuytimellä varustettu huippukevyt (1460g) randosuksi, joka kulkee alamäkeen hienosti ja vakaasti. Erinomainen touring suksi, jolla laskeminenkin on vielä mukavaa vaihtelevissa lumiolosuhteissa.
- With a full carbon fiber construction and lightweight multi-layer wood core, the Völkl BMT 94 features a full rocker design and early taper sidecut, allowing nimble maneuvering through a variety of snow conditions. The BMT features the added advantage of the ICE.OFF topsheet, designed to keep snow and ice from adhering to the topsheet to keep the lightest possible setup.
- Völkl Full Rocker is a smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and a symmetrical flex pattern. All the benefits of extra maneuverability in soft snow while delivering smooth arcs on groomed terrain. The matching flex and sidecut on the full rocker gives you full, uninterrupted edge contact. The more the ski is on edge the more effective that edge becomes, and the resulting smoothness and predictability is uncanny.
- V-Werks More performance and less weight? Impossible. Right? No, it‘s not! And the exclusive V-WERKS High Tech line proofs this. It demonstrates in impressive fashion just what technology can achieve right now. This custom series focuses on revolutionary designs that trim every possible gram, which means exclusive use of expensive V-WERKS materials like carbon and titanal. Trailblazing engineering and cutting-edge production methods result in an extremely lightweight ski brimming with world-class performance capabilities without sacrificing even a hint of stability or durability. The construction and ultra-flat design translates into a fantastic edge grip and lightning-fast responsiveness, so there are absolutely no limits placed on highly athletic, varied skiing.
- Unique surface structure reduces icing
- Effective weight reduction (app. 20 to 30%)
- Taper in the tip makes for less drag and easier turning in deep powder.
- Extra thin and strong titanium-aluminum alloy which corresponds to a lighter stiffening material in combination with perfect damping characteristics due to the flex pattern of the alloy.
- The 3D.Ridge technology is probably the most extreme and effective construction technique that exists currently. It has become a symbol of Völkl lightweight construction. The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out toward the edge, both in front of and behind the binding. This reduces the inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhances the agility of the ski. At the same time the center ridge allows for a precise dimensioning of the hardness distribution, which leads to an especially harmonious flex on the ski.
- Ultra light weight
- Higher limits
- Precise flex-definition and precise power transmission from tip to tail
- Reduced rotation forces
- Centre sidewall - In combination with the 3D.Ridge technology it features a ABS reinforced sidewall construction underfoot along the thickest side of the ski.
- Full Carbon Jacket - The whole jacket is made of carbon
- SkinPin Technology
- Base: P-Tex 4500 - Super-fast World-Cup-Base
- Multilayer Woodcore Lite - The core is the heart of every ski and it is a major factor in determining its flex and power transmission. Each model now contains a unique core that is individually attuned to its intended use and the expected stresses. Völkl differentiate between a broad range of woods, composites and hybrids based on their construction, thickness profile, stiffness and flex behavior. Simultaneously the innovative cores that Völkl develops also provide significant weight savings for more comfort and agility
||Völkl V-werks BMT 94
|Tip width (mm)
|Waist width (mm)
|Tail width (mm)
|Radius - Sidecut (m)
|Weight per ski (gram)