Vuonna 2016 päivitetty topo Kalymnokselle. Kirja sisältää noin 3000 reittiä 64 eri sektorilla!!
The 2016 edition of the Kalymnos guidebook includes a free application for iOS and android devices. It is written by Aris Theodoropoulos, the author of previous editions of the guidebook, who has been involved with the development of climbing on Kalymnos since it first started in 1999.
The 2016 Kalymnos guidebook is an English language publication featuring approximately 3,000 sport routes across 64 sectors.
* GPS coordinates for each crag
* A practical Crag Planner to help compare crags and schedule an itinerary
* High quality photo-topos
* Hundreds of full colour stunning action shots
* An updated, friendlier, user-centred layout and lots of useful information about conditions, shade, orientation, kid-frienliness of each crag etc.
* More details on how to equip new routes
* More tips on travel, accommodation, amenities, local interests and rest-day activities
Author: Aris Theodoropoulos
No of Pages: 464
Page Size: 156 x 214 mm
ISBN 10: 618516003X
ISBN 13: 9786185160036
Publisher: Terrain Maps
Published Date: June 2016
Edition: updated and revised 2016
Binding: Paperback (flapped)
Illustrations: colour photos and topos