Paksu, hyvin hengittävät softshell housut talvisiin seikkailuihin. Kätevät taskut ja helppo vyökiristys tekevät housuista uudet luottokumppanisi talviseen maastoon.
From big routes in the Canadian Rockies to ice park laps in Ouray, the Black Diamond Heavyweight Softshell Pants are our go-to bottoms for streamlined alpine climbs and winter ice cragging. Made with a durable yet highly breathable four-way stretch softshell fabric, the Heavyweight Pants feature a streamlined, contoured fit that layers easily, as well as a cinch adjustment with cord grommets at the ankle to keep out snow and avoid crampon snags. Harness-compatible pocket storage keeps your essentials close at hand, and the minimalist waistband and ladder-lock elastic waist helps you dial in the perfect fit to accommodate variable layers and also is harness compatible.
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric with DWR finish
- Ankle hem cord adjustment with cord grommets
- Adjustable ladder-lock waist with elastic for perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets, two PU-coated zippered thigh pockets, one PU-coated zippered back pocket
- Articulated knees
- Two-way zip fly
- Primary fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fit: Slim
- Sizes: S-XL
Materials : Everest Nylon/Spandex Double weave, brushed back, Warp Stretch (310 gsm)