The Torre 70 is a true Grade V haul bag with technical features designed for the advanced aid climber. Wide shoulder straps and padded waist belt makes it comfortable for carrying on the back.
- Constructed from super strong and amazingly wear-resistant Tarpaulin TPU 4500D fabric
- Reinforced bottom with drain holes
- Structural crossed webbing attachment points on the bottom for clipping a portaledge, sub-bag or poop tube
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps can be tucked into a protected pocket for hauling and travel
- Height adjustable chest strap
- Removable padded waist belt with two adjustment points can also be used as a soft bosun chair when removed
- Variable length haul straps for easy access while clipped off; handles and daisy chain tie-off points on the insides
- Large interior security pocket with zip closure and handle
- 3 fixed gear loops on the interior
- Roll-top lid with plastic buckle, cinch system and security strap for a solid closure and easy opening
For hauling and climbing, the shoulder straps tuck away into a protected compartment and the waist belt can be removed and used as a bosun chair at belays. Strong and rigid Tarpaulin TPU 4500D fabric is reinforced on the bottom and stands upright for easy packing. The variable length main haul straps on the top allow for easy access even when they are being used as the primary attachment point. Secure the bag to the wall using a locking carabiner on the short strap and then clip a second carabiner attached to the long strap into the carabiner on the short strap. Other clipping points include handles and daisy chain attachments on the insides of the haul straps and structural crossed webbing straps on the bottom for clipping a portaledge, sub-bag or poop tube. Interior main compartment features one large zip pocket and 3 dedicated gear loops.