Helsportin X-Trem sarjat ovat suunniteltu kestämään kovempia kelejä, kuin edes uskalla reissujasi suunnitella. Erittäin vahvoilla kankailla olevan teltan voi tukevoittaa tuplakaarilla, ja ankkurointipisteitä on reilusti. Teltassa on myös lumiliepeet vakiona.
Spitsbergen X-Trem Camp is the sequel to the classic Svea Camp, the largest tunnel tent in the X-TREM category, and is the perfect companion for long sled trips. With four equal poles it's quick and easy to set up, and has ample headroom and sleeping space throughout - something you appreciate when the weather keeps you inside the tent.
The Spitsbergen X-Trem Camp's aerodynamic design is particularly intended to resist severe wind. Combined with solid storm flaps around the tent, strong guy lines and extra guy lines, this tent is a safe place in all weathers. Like all of our Xtrem series tents, the Spitsbergen X-Trem Camp is designed to allow double pole sets, for additional security in extreme wind.
With two entrances and two areas for gear storage you'll always have a sheltered entranceway. This also provides the exibility to store gear in one place and cook another. On longer trips with 2 or more people, you can also divide the tent space for a little more privacy.
- 2 entrances with large vestibules
- 360° inner tent opening design, zipper and full width mesh vents
- Mesh gear loft and internal storage pockets for easy organization
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensures more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation
- Patented pole cup and color-coded poles/ channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions
- Guy line points with integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled
- Large opening allows for a customisable entrance, and great views.
- Extra strong guy lines, reinforced guy points and storm aps.
- Double pole cups for two pole sets.
- 4 equal poles for easy set-up and good headroom throughout
- Fold up the fabric for direct access to the inner tent
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSLTM (48 cm sections)
- Fabric outer tent: Helsport Rainguard® Pro, 3000 mm
- Fabric inner tent: Helsport Airflow Pro
- Fabric floor: Helsport Rainguard®, 5000 mm
- Tent type: Tunnel
- Persons: 4
- Package: 25x50 cm
- Weight: 6,18 kg incl. pegs
- Pegs weight: 0,68 kg | 28 pegs
- Pole length: 4x364 cm
- Accessories: Rep. kit contains: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment.
- Entrances: 2
- Luggage: 2