Yksi lämpimimpiä makuupusseja markkinoilla! Rabin Expedition 1400 on suunniteltu 8000 metrisille vuorille ja naparetkille. Toki pussi on erinomainen valinta myös sydäntalven vaelluksille lappiin.
The Expedition 1400 sleeping bag is the warmest in our range and is designed to offer warmth and protection in temperatures as low as -40°C. The Expedition series of sleeping bags are designed for use on expeditions to 8000m peaks and in polar environments.
The Expedition series of sleeping bags are the warmest-weight bags in the Rab® range and are designed for use on expeditions to 8000m peaks and in polar environments.
With 1400g of the highest quality 850FP ethically sourced European Goose Down, the Expedition 1400 is designed to offer warmth and protection in temperatures as low as -40°C. Specifically designed for expedition use, the Expedition 1400 is slightly oversized to accommodate larger Expedition clothing, and uses a combination of high quality Pertex® inner and outer fabrics.
Key technical features include water-resistant linings at the head and foot to prevent water ingress, longitudinal baffles to minimise down migration, and a face baffle for improved use with a hood. The Expedition range of sleeping bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- 2070g / 73.0oz
- Comfort N/A, Limit -40°C(-40°F), Extreme N/A
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum inner fabric with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Pertex® Quantum Pro inner fabric in hood and foot
- 850FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internalFlowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shape
- Longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible (larger internal lining than other Rab® sleeping bags)
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Internal drawcords
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Insulation - 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,1400g / 49.4oz